August was just great at the Packer pad.
We finished out our summer break and started school (well Ayden did).
This was Ayden's first day of school. This picture is weird because he was mad at me. We got there as soon as everyone was lining up which meant he couldn't play. As you can tell, his smile is less than genuine. His teachers name is Mrs. Wagster and he's still going to Good Foundations Academy. I love the school! I volunteered to be on the yearbook committee so I'm in charge of taking pictures of Ayden's class as well as putting the page together. I'm so excited!

I RAN A RACE!!!
If any of you (moms) watch Backyardigans with your kids, you'll appreciate this. Most of the morning I was singing,
Racing day, it's racing day,
Racing day, it's racing day!
It's not doily lacing day,
Today's the day we race!
Hahaha! Gotta love being a mom.
Brent's works puts on a 4 mile race every year in honor of 4 employees that were killed in a plane crash. The plane was flying to Guatemala for a work sponsored service trip and never made it.
Anyway, it was a great experience. I'm glad I did it. I'm planning on running many more!

We also took a mini vaca to Park City before Ayden started school. It was so wonderful to get away and just relax with the family. We went out to dinner, had a movie night, went swimming then walked around Old Main Street.
We finished out our summer break and started school (well Ayden did).

I RAN A RACE!!!
If any of you (moms) watch Backyardigans with your kids, you'll appreciate this. Most of the morning I was singing,
Racing day, it's racing day,
Racing day, it's racing day!
It's not doily lacing day,
Today's the day we race!
Hahaha! Gotta love being a mom.
Brent's works puts on a 4 mile race every year in honor of 4 employees that were killed in a plane crash. The plane was flying to Guatemala for a work sponsored service trip and never made it.
Anyway, it was a great experience. I'm glad I did it. I'm planning on running many more!
After the race we went to Brent's boss' home for a BBQ/Swim Party where Olivia and Ayden rode a horse for the first time. Olivia LOVED it!!!
We also took a mini vaca to Park City before Ayden started school. It was so wonderful to get away and just relax with the family. We went out to dinner, had a movie night, went swimming then walked around Old Main Street.
My sweet family!
p.s. Do you see that ladder behind us. Yeah...Olivia jumped off it (she was only on the bottom step) trying to jump on the couch and bashed her lip into the edge of the couch. I thought we were going to have to take her in to get stitches! After calling around to see if there were any clinics that took our insurance and not having any luck, I decided to wait and see if it got better. Luckily it did! I would have taken a picture of her lip but she wouldn't let me. Poor girl.
And last but not least. Our little chunky monkey turned 9 months old on the 15th. He has two teeth with two that are pushing their way through right now. He's so solid and strong. I think he'll be walking before his birthday for sure. He wants to jump in and play with all the big kids. He loves wrestling and laughing with Ayden and Olivia. He's our loudest child. I think he wants everyone to know he's there. I love his babbles and squeals!




No comments:
Post a Comment