Tuesday, August 28, 2012

July 2012 Update

I've been so bad at keeping up on my blog. These pictures were taken in July.

I took the kids to the park down the street from our house and played around with the settings on my camera. I love this picture of Allen. I with it wasn't so grainy.

This one too.

She loves him. And poptarts.
 

Ayden lost his first tooth in July! We put it in and envelope for the tooth fairy...and look what she brought Ayden...

He got $1 and a new tooth brush. He won't use the tooth brush because he says "It's too legendary!"





Ayden is so creative. He spends so much time working with his Lego's. I've seen him create scenes from movies or it'll just be something he thought of and then made. Brent and I are so amazed by him.

The picture above is from the movie Cars 2. It's at the beginning when Finn McMissile is infiltrating the "bad guys" hide out. 

This little girl is a little dancing and tumbling queen! She LOVES dance and tumbling and is still just as crazy and fun as ever. Totally potty trained and now working on doing her hair by herself. She wont let me brush it anymore because she wants to do it.

Little monkey turned 8 months old on July 15th. He's such a sweet heart. 
 
 

No comments: