Monday, December 3, 2012

September 2012

 I am seriously discussed by how long it's been since I've posted. I feel like I NEVER  have time to sit at the computer and blog and I NEED to!! So much has happened that I don't want to forget. I've already forgotten so much from lack of blogging these last few months. We're going back to September!!!
 Allen loves playing outside and getting dirty AND is such a goof ball!! He loves making people laugh so he's always pulling funny faces.
 Brent bought this gangsta' ride so he wouldn't have to ride his motorcycle to work during the winter! I feel like my house has depreciated in value just having that thing parked outside! Hahaha, it's pretty hideous but is the smoothest ride I've ever experienced and has more bells and whistles on the inside than my Dodge Journey! And has EXTREMELY low miles on it for how old it is. Score!!!
 This girl is just becoming more and more beautiful everyday!! I'm know I'm going to have boys lined up around the corner when she turns 16!!! She's still loving dance, being a big/littler sister and cooking with Momma!

 Ayden is loving first grade and having 3 recesses! He's such an easy going kid. He's easy to talk to and he understands people. He's so compassionate and loving. I love that about him. He really cares about people. Whenever Olivia is being naughty and I get mad at her, he always says, "Mom, just give her what she wants and don't be rude to her."
 And it doesn't matter where we go, he is always making friends!

 September 3rd, the hubs and I celebrated our 7th (yep, that's right!!) year of marriage!! I'm so grateful for Brent and the trials we've gone through together. I'm grateful for a smart, reliable companion. I know I can always count on Brent to take care of us.
Oh yeah, Ayden thought it would be fun to jump in the pool with his clothes on.....and make that creepy face ;-)

*A very rare moment. My older two getting along!

No comments: