Monday, June 25, 2012

June Update

So our June update is going to be mostly pictures, very little of me chatting on and on. You're welcome!




Papa's father's day gift. Thank you Pinterest!
 
 

7 Months Old
Crawling
Two Teeth
Loves Mommy (and only mommy right now)
Clingy due to teething
 

He knows where to find the boys toys!
 

Ayden at a Mario/Lugi Birthday party. Cutest thing ever!

She still LOVES being a little mother.

Potty training AGAIN and she's doing FANTASTIC!!

Sunday blow out! This happened in a matter of seconds!
Worst blow out I've ever seen and that's saying something because he's my third.

Latest thing- Allen loves putting his toes up on tables and hanging on like a monkey. His nickname is so fitting!

One of my close friends went through the temple to receive her endowments. I'm so proud of her and so grateful I was able to be there.

Summer fun at the splash pad
 

First camping trip of the summer!

Olivia didn't wake up until we started taking down the tent. Haha, she likes to sleep in like her parents.

Uncle Austin (Horton) came with us. We love uncle Aust!

And to finish off the post, here's what we do everyday. And I love it!

No comments: