I've been so horrible at blogging lately. I put this post together a few weeks ago and forgot to finish it. Anyway, our sweet little Ayden graduated from Kindergarten in May. We're so proud of him. He's grown so much this last year and I couldn't be more proud of him. It was hard for me when he started Kindergarten. I hated that fact that my son was away from me for 3 hours a day. After a few months (of crying every time I dropped him off), I got over it. And now I have to get used to him being gone ALL DAY because he'll be in first grade!! Holy cow, I have a first grader!!!! Yikes, I'm getting old.

The set up was so cute! The kids walked down that aisle of balloons when their name was called!

I couldn't get a great shot of Ayden because he was in the back row. :(

Singing songs :)

Ayden was anxiously waiting for them to say his name. I'm so proud of him. I was worried he'd be too shy and not come out.

Congrats to my
little graduate!
No comments:
Post a Comment