Every month, I've been taking a picture of Allen to track his growth. When we did his one month photo shoot, I forgot to bring his quilt so we improvised. I can't believe my little monkey is 6 months old. Boy, how time flies. Here are a few facts about Allen.
- He weighs 18.62 lbs and is 27 inches long.
- He is eating fruits, veggies and baby cereals.
- He loves Cheerios.
- He's almost sitting on his own.
- He is very close to crawling, he can lift his body and get on all fours but then falls.
- He rolls all over the place.
- He's happiest when he wakes up and when he's getting your undivided attention.
- He loves jumping. I bought him a little jumper that you hang from your door trim and he will just jump in that thing all day.
- He loves watching Ayden and Olivia.
- He's probably the most OBSERVANT child I've ever seen. He'll just sit and stare at something forever without flinching. This kid is a thinker!
- He loves to snuggle anyone who will snuggle him.
- Currents nicknames are Chunky Monkey, Grumpy Goose, and Bubbas.
- His FIRST tooth just popped through. We were surprised because there were no obvious signs of teething other than drooling but he drools ALL the time.
4 MONTHS
.
.
.
I SWEAR I took his 5 MONTH picture but I COULD NOT find it on my computer anywhere...
.
.
.
6 MONTHS
I am so grateful for this little monkey. He makes my life so happy. I love his smile and the excited look on his face whenever he sees me.
Happy half-Birthday Monkey!

No comments:
Post a Comment