Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pied For Personal Progress

I've mentioned before that I am the Personal Progress Adviser in YW in my ward. A friend at work told me about one of the things they did in their YW's to get the girls to do their Personal Progress. If a girl passed off an entire value (6 experiences and one 10 hour project) they got to pick a leader and throw a pie in her face. I introduced this idea back in August. Some of our girls have been working hard on their Personal Progress and it paid off. We got 'creamed'!! It was a fun night. We had one girl pass off 8 values and another passed off 6. All the leaders got pied once or twice. The pies were actually just dollops of cool whip on a plate. Messy enough, right?

I'm the first to go...

Me and Rachel (one of our YW)

Cali and Shelyse (the other YW)

Double teaming us

Kim, our president

Ashley, one of the Advisers

2 comments:

Hallie said...

You guys are so fun.

chelsea said...

Looks like I got released just in time!!!!

J/K I would've loved to get a pie in the face for any of them. I miss it so much!