Thursday, February 4, 2010

Giddy Like a School Girl!!

Dearest Smith's,
Today was the first day we met and when I got there, I was hesitant. I didn't know what kind of discounts you could offer me. But when I was able to not only find everything I was looking for but it was all in stock, my excitement grew...And then at the check out when I saw the sweet, awesome discount you gave me, I knew we could have a great friendship! I will be back soon to take advantage of the sweet deals you have to offer me!
You're buddy, Shal!

So when I get an awesome deal I can't contain my joy. I'm smiling ear to ear and jumping up and down. That is how my morning started today!!! I went to Smith's Mega Sale with coupons in hand and saved, saved, saved. I'll give you a quick run-down.

2 pkgs of Solo Bowls

2 pkgs of Solo plates

2 pkgs of Solo cups

2, 8oz bags Kraft cheese

6 cans Hormel chili

3 bags of Pepperidge Farms Goldfish

7 boxes of Nabisco crackers (2 Ritz, 2 Wheat Thins, 3 Cheez-Its)

2 Toaster Strudels

3 Krusteaz cookie mixes

1 Dreyers Ice cream

1, 16 oz. Daisy Sour Cream

1 box Fruit Snacks

1 bag Armour meatballs

2 tubs of I can't Believe it's not butter

2 Fudge Shoppe Cookies (Grasshoppers, Shortbread Stripes)

1 bag Lays Potato Chips

2 boxes of Kleenex

3 tubes of Colgate Toothpaste

For a grand total of..........$39.14

On my receipt, it showed that I saved $81.xx dollars!!!! I saved more than I actually spent. That is a 68% savings. It calculated out to be about $0.93 cents per item! Can you seen why I'm so giddy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK--You need to teach me!!!! Seriously, I have no idea where to get the coupons or where to find them! I want to do this - I could see how you'd get so excited! I LOVE good deals!

The Stone's said...

I love smiths! LOVE THEM!