Friday, November 20, 2009

Recycled Beanies

So I was storing away some of Ayden's old clothes when he was a baby and had an idea. These two vests below have been worn out a bit so I decided to re-use them. Check it out!

Love him!

The black beanie is made out of wool so it's hard to get on his head, it was a tiny bit too small but not bad. And the other one was just a stretchy cotton. Love it! He really has a million beanies, I need to make some for Liv, she has one and it's getting too small.

4 comments:

Hallie said...

Your such a crafty mama.You go girl.

Unknown said...

Dude, is there anything you can't do? You're super mom for sure! Pass some of those good ideas my way!

The Stone's said...

Holy Creative! You are so awesome! I never even would've thought of that! So super cute!

Kristin said...

Will you put a tutorial up like you did for the baby legs? This is such a good idea!