Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween

I didn't take a lot of pictures on Halloween because my camera died. This is all I had. I know all the family we visited that night took a bunch so until I get those, this is all I have. Halloween was very fun, as usual. We took the kids to our ward trunk or treat, which was the coldest part of our night and it was only 5:30, thank heavens. My sister and her kids joined us right at the end so we saw them for a minute or two. After that, we went to Brent's parents for their annual halloween party. We had homemade pizza and games for the kids. After that, we went to our friends, Kasey & Chelsi's, for their halloween party. It was a busy night but very fun! Ayden got a ton of candy which he and Brent had gone before the weekend was even over. My husband is so tough! LOL.

Miss Tinkerbell (eating her dress)

Mr. Handsome Peter Pan!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you make their costumes?? Way too cute!!! Olivia is so beautiful :D just like her mommy!