Monday, October 19, 2009

New additions in our home


My sons imagination never ceases to amaze me. I just had to laugh at a few of the names he's given the most random things. First: Above we have Olivia's Jumperoo...or is it. Introducing Ayden's Kangaroo Car! He'll sit on it and pretend he's driving.

Second: This is just an ordinary yoga mat right? Wrong, it's Ayden's Telescope 3000! Not just the 1000 or 2000 edition, it's the newest 3000 edition.

Third and very creative: His Marble Blaster! He would stick this little metal ball in this hanger and it would shoot out somehow...

Last but certainly not least: This bad boy is Ayden's Rocket 3000! To us old, unimaginative people, it's just a basket turned upside down. But to Ayden, it's a portal for exploring outer space! I love this kid! I can't imagine my life without him!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha wow! ayden sure has grown up! i love the names he came up with for all those simple items...i never would have guessed! He is so stinkin cute!

Hallie said...

Who needs toys right. Save your money and buy a box, thats what I have learned. What a cute guy.

Unknown said...

Hilarious. REALLY hilarious. Enough said. :P