Monday, October 19, 2009

Six Month Old Princess


Olivia is 6 months old now and I can't believe it! I blinked and now she's almost crawling, eating baby food and gibbering non-stop. This is how she spent her day...btw, the pictures aren't in order, sorry. First or second time eating cereal, so far, she loves it.

I've been waiting since she was born to put this on her! I love it!

I saw this at the store and had to buy it for her. It's way too big still but she'll grow into it. It says, "I'm kind of a big deal"! I love it!

What else would a girl want to do on her half birthday....She's getting some extra beauty sleep. This was at like 10 AM, I let her sleep for quite a while.

She may be the smallest person in our house but she's definitely the boss! We love her so much and couldn't imagine life without her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is simply....ADORABLE!!! you dress her so freakin cute! i cant wait to be able to buy and MAKE all those cute things! BY THE WAY, i LOVE the baby legs! Just waiting for my sewing machine to get here! Well its old (it was my moms) so i hope it still works, i havent used it for years so im thinkin i should just buy a new one! Love you! Looks like everything is going great on your end of the world!

Dixie Packer said...

she is growing so fast! adorable pictures. i love that you posted ayden's creativeness. it will be fun to remember them.

Hallie said...

She is a princess.