Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boo-Nanza!!


Boo-nanza was great! We had a ton of fun and the whole night, Ayden would NOT call me mom. It was "Tiger lily" this and "Tiger Lily" that. Brent would say, "Ayden where's mom?" and he'd just say, "This is Tiger Lily." And as soon as Brent put on his Peter Pan costume, he was crazy/excited. He was so excited to be there and all of us be in our costumes. It was so cute. I put a picture of my cute little niece on here because I helped my sister make her costume the day before Boo-nanza and it turned out darling! She was supposed to be a Ladybug but we changed it all after we made the tutu. She was just a beautiful little fairy! Liv is going to wear it next Halloween.
I love Boo-nanza, I feel like it's my big Halloween and then Halloween is over. So right now, it's so strange to me that I'm going to dress of again this weekend. I feel like Halloween was last Saturday. I was glad we could do coordinating this year. I don't think I'll be able to get away with it next year or any year after that. Ayden will get older and want to do his own thing.

2 comments:

Dixie Packer said...

ayden is so cute. he's had such a cute personality and things to say lately. he's growing up so much too.

Kristin said...

Ok, the Tiger Lily thing got me laughing. He is totally 100% your son. He's just like you! :) What a cute costume idea!