So I love making crafts. It's so much fun. I think I get it from my mom. She was super crafty when I was little and I'd watch her make fun decorations for the house and think she was crazy. Now that I'm a mom, I love it! I wanted to share a few crafts I've made.

I made this Christmas Countdown at my Super Saturday and I love it. And yes, there are 60 more days til Christmas (I think).

Another craft you could have down at the Super Saturday was making these watch bracelets. I just bought the watch face because I have a ton of beads and all the little things for making my own. I made this bracelet a couple days ago. I love it!

This isn't really a craft but I finally finished it so I wanted to share. I used to have 3 pictures on my wall of Ayden. In the first picture he was holding the letter T and the next, a W and the next an O to spell out TWO. I finally took them down and cut this saying out with my Cricut. After finally getting a picture of Olivia, I put these up over it. I love it!

Made some bows for Liv and other little girls.

And last but not least......I've been working on this little baby for a while now. It's taken me about 3 months because I never had time to work on it. I'd do a little here and there. Anyway, I decided to redo my rocking chair. The fabric matches Olivia's crib set. See
here. I'm in love with it! Check out the before and after pictures.
New chair, below

Old chair



A few other things I've made that I haven't posted are our Halloween costumes, which will probably be in another post anyway and a grocery bag holder and some picture blocks. Oh well.
6 comments:
such cute crafts. i love them all.
WAY CUTE CHAIR. I LOVE THE BOWS TOO. YOU ARE A CRAFTY GAL.
Ok--I need your help on doing that exact same thing to a gliding chair! I think Cameron's sister in law is giving us her old chair...but it looks similar to your blue one and I want to make it pink and black....can you help me?
Wow Shal! You are way talented! Your glider is AWESOME!! Was it way hard to do? I tell myself all the time I need to be more crafty. How do you find the time? I just need to make it a priority because all the things you make are so cute. I also really really love your bows! Do you sell them at all? I see the flower ones everywhere but I LOVE the ribbons ones you made.
Wow Shal! You're so creative! That chair is AMAZING, and I love it too! You seriously need to turn this talent of yours into a profit! I would totally buy from you. Ebay girl!
I love it.. and i seriously love polka dots.. great re-do.. i would say worth every penny spent! Adorable...
Post a Comment