Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My little String Bean!!

Olivia is growing so fast!! When I took her to the doctor, he said she was a little bit skinnier than she should be for her height and I thought of a string bean so that's what I call her. She's still so smiley and fun. She LOVES attention and gets fussy if she's not being held after a while. Because I'm dieting and exercising, I started losing my milk so I'm increasing how much food I eat and not exercising so hard. I really don't want to start Olivia on formula so I hope this works. Here are some pictures from July. Grandpa and Olivia taking a Sunday afternoon nap


For most of our family activities, Olivia just sits in her carseat so I don't have a ton of pictures of her.

First time swimming. She liked it even though this pictures says different



Always in her car seat

We both wore yellow one day.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love her smiling pics and swimsuit! So cute :D She's already starting to look like a big girl. How does it happen so fast?

Anonymous said...

she is so freakin cute shal!! seriously!! i cant wait to meet her! Me and annie sure miss you and we were acting like you were sitting with us for lunch in subway one day!!! :) Talkin to your ghost! haha. and you look great by the way!!! i love you to death and am so grateful to have you as my best friend!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

she is so freakin cute shal!! seriously!! i cant wait to meet her! Me and annie sure miss you and we were acting like you were sitting with us for lunch in subway one day!!! :) Talkin to your ghost! haha. and you look great by the way!!! i love you to death and am so grateful to have you as my best friend!!! love you!

The Stone's said...

She is so gorgeous Shal! Paislee wants to play with her! And I want to play with you! Let's make it happen!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I love your new blog heading picture :D! Beautiful!!

Dixie Packer said...

such cute pictures! but i am so behind on everything. i haven't been getting emails about your posts, so i haven't looked at your blog in forever. oh all the stuff i missed.