Sunday, August 16, 2009

Four Months Old!


My sweet little girl turned 4 months old on Saturday! She is such a great addition to our family. She is forever smiling and has such a sweet spirit about her. We are so grateful she is in our family. Here are a few things I love about Olivia.

1. Only daddy can make her laugh really hard.
2. When she wakes up in the morning, her smile is so big it consumes her entire face.
3. She LOVES her big brother and watches him whenever he's around her.
4. When I'm feeding her, she'll stop sometimes and just look up at me and smile.
5. She's a good sleeper at night and goes down for a nap so easily.
6. She's been sick lately and even so, a smile is always on her face.
7. I love getting compliments in the store on how cute she is and how cute her accessories are.
8. I love when she's tired, I will lay her in her swing and she'll immediately turn her body to the side, she likes sleeping on her side.
9. I love how I can walk in the same room she's in and she has this HUGE smile as soon as she sees me.
10. I love that she looks like me except, the features I don't like on me, she has Brents.
11. Her tongue is ALWAYS, ALWAYS sticking out.
12. I love that I have a girl I can make things for like bows, headbands, bibs, skirts, bracelets, etc..

For my sweet little ladybug- I love you so much and am so grateful to be your momma forever!

5 comments:

Kati said...

she is so cute!

The Duckworth Family said...

All I can say, is if I didn't know her and didn't know any better, by reading this she must smile a lot! And she does! I absolutely LOVE her big huge happy smile. I was so glad you guys were able to be here so I could get to know her again!

The Stone's said...

Paislee's tongue is always out too!I'm tellin' ya, Shal... they would be best buddies! She's so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Holy cow!! She is already 4 months old? I feel like you were just posting your hospital pictures. Crazy. She is absolutely adorable Shal. Cairi is a smiler too and it's so much fun!

Lue said...

Cute pics Shal!!! I love them! Just a few weeks left to go for me I'm so excited especially when I see your cute kids!!!