Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and Brents anniversary! We've been married for 4 years. We actually have two anniversary's. One was the day we got married and the other was the day we were sealed in the temple. We try to celebrate both or celebrate right in the middle of the two days! I'm so glad I'm married to Brent. He's such an amazing husband and friend. He really cares about me and just wants me to be happy. He's the funniest person I know and is making me laugh all the time. He's a hardworker and loves being a daddy.

Happy Anniversary to me!!

4 comments:

Hallie said...

Congrats you two. Hope you have a special day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you guys do something fun!

Unknown said...

YAY! Happy anniversary!! :D Isn't it crazy how fast everything happens and then before you know it you've been married four years and have two kids. Didn't we just graduate high school? lol. So happy for you two :)

The Duckworth Family said...

I love you guys!