Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ready Or Not!!


She's here! Olivia Marie Packer came 3 weeks early! I'm not going to go into detail about the labor and delivery yet. I'm too tired right now. I just thought I'd post some pictures. She was 7 lb and 20 inches long. Ayden is ecstatic and was the first person to hold her. He already loves her so much. It's so sweet. We're all doing great. I'll post more when I get out of the hospital.


13 comments:

Dixie Packer said...

we can't wait to meet Olivia!!!! good job guys! she's adorable! i thought the picture you sent this morning looked a lot like ayden, but in these she has her own look.... we'll just have to come and see her ourselves. love ya

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

Yay! She is here and so beautiful! I am coming up to see you today let me know if you want me to bring anything! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so great! She is so pretty and adorable! I can't wait to meet her...

Brett and Ciara said...

That is so exciting! She is so beautiful, Congratulations!

Kara J said...

Congratulations!!! You're such a cute family!

The Hansen's said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you two! IT was so great to see you the other day... now I just need to see the baby!!

Marchant Family said...

Congrats guys!! Look at all that hair! Have fun with your new little addition!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Shal I can't believe you just had a baby, You look great (and beautiful as always)! Olivia is darling! Congratulations!

Tigan Robinson said...

Wow, what a doll Shal. I'm so excited for your sweet family. Congrats!

Andi Fitz said...

Wow! I came to your blog to ask you if there is anything in particular you still need for your baby since your baby shower is tomorrow. Scott and I were going to come up to Layton, but I'm thinking it is postponed?

I'm so excited for you guys! The pictures are adorable, and you look great!! It's really nice to skip the last 3 weeks of pregnancy huh? I was more than happy to, although I'm sure you would have liked to finish finals first!

Let me know if there is anything you guys still need and when the baby shower is being moved to! I'm excited to meet her! Congratulations! I want to hear the labor story too!

Unknown said...

Look how beautiful you are even after just delivering a baby. She's gorgeous and that's so cute Ayden already loves her so much! Congratulations Shal :D can't wait to hear about the delivery.

The Timothys said...

congrats on the new little one! hope everything went well! :)

Friesslings said...

YEAHHHHH!! I am so excited for you and your growing family! I want to hear all about it sometime. Good luck with recovery. And going from 1 to 2 is really not as hard as people say. You have some great help around so take advantage of it all!