Monday, April 13, 2009

Full Term!! Yay!

I got an email for babycenter.com and it just tells me what to expect this week but I was so excited when it said that technically the baby is considered full term and if she came now everything would be fully developed. OH how I would love to have her now! Unfortunately, we still have a million things to do before she gets here. I just hope she comes on a day we haven't planned a final or baby shower or all Brent's sisters and mom are out of town. Here is the link if you feel like taking a look.


1 comment:

Brett and Ciara said...

Oh that is so exciting! It's so nice to know that you are in the clear. What a relief. That's so awesome you are having a little girl. I hope our next one will be a girl, they are just so much fun and girlie. But boys are so ute too!