I wanted to post this real quick. It was just too cute! Yesterday, Brent and I didn't get up early enough to exercise so I decided to do some yoga after dinner. I was going to do yoga then put Ayden to bed. Well, as you can see, he decided he thought it would be fun to do it with me, which was a good thing because it helped him fall asleep. He was out in 5 minutes! It was so funny to watch him, I had a hard time concentrating. He's pretty flexible. 
3 comments:
He is so cute Shal! And good for you doing yoga! Let me know when you are down and you have a minute! I'd love to get together with you so you can teach me how to make bows!
ROFL!! That is the cutest thing ever :D He's definitely a natural! I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!
that is so adorable!!
and thank you for your comment. I wanna know what yoga video you do! I do pilates but I think yoga would help me be more flexible, cause i am just simply not. lol. what video is?
and congrats on having a girl!! now you will have both!! thats so awesome. I am scared that when I have kids it will be like a million boys before I get a girl :-(
Post a Comment