We took family pictures the day after Thanksgiving this year. I wasn't going to post them because I thought I was going to get christmas cards out. I've been so busy with other things I forgot about christmas cards so I'm posting these now. Our sweet friend Chelsi Craven took our pictures and they turned out great. I'm so glad the one right below looks so good because that's going to be our family picture for a while. She did such a great job and was so sweet to do this for me 8 1/2 months pregnant, I might add.
My sweet little family
5 comments:
these pictures are cute! chelsi did my bridals, engagements and wedding, she does awesome huh?! I love them. anyway this is my blog!
SOOOOO CUTE! i love them all. you guys are such a cute family. can't wait for an adorable little girl to be added to your little fam.
your friend did an awesome job on them too.
Have a Merry Christmas!
These are so cute! I love the one of Ayden looking up while you are kissing--priceless! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas if we don't see you before!
LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I miss you guys lots!
These are fantastic! You guys make such a beautiful family! Chelsi did a great job. Have a Happy New Year! You look so cute prego, Shal! :)
Post a Comment