Our Christmas and New Year's were just great. I've been meaning to post for a while but, like always, never have time. We wanted to get a lot of things done after New Year's and before school started and it's just been a mad house lately. We'll start with Christmas, Ayden has an AMAZING christmas this year. All he wanted was Thomas the Train and that's what he got. He got a motorized train with a good set of train tracks. He loves them to death. Brent and I just got a few things that we needed. Brent did spoil me a little though. He is so good at buying me clothes, it's weird. I love it though. I never have to take clothes back to the store and exchange them. I really needed maternity clothes, ecspecially pants.
New Year's was a blast. I haven't taken the pictures off my camera yet so those will have to wait. We went to Cameron and Selina's for a little New Year's party. We grilled steaks, played games and just laughed all night. Ayden loved playing the drums on rock band. It was so fun. I also brought my ribbon and the girls made bows. I'll have to post those too. My sister in law, Camille, came down for christmas and taught me how to make baby bows. It's so much fun, I've been a little obsessed. Anyway, we hope you all enjoyed the wonderful holiday season. Now, I'm ready for spring!
1 comment:
By the way, you are super cute pregnant! You can't even tell you are pregnant besides the little basketball on your stomach!
Post a Comment