Thursday, November 13, 2008

Going Private

I've decided to make my blog private again. I would hate for anyone enjoying our blog to not be able to see it anymore. Put your email address in the comment box and I'll save your email address. I think I just worry too much and lately I've just been hearing scary stories. At the very beginning of my blog I decided to go private because I didn't like the idea of Ayden's pictures on the internet. Afterward, I made my blog public to see if I liked it but I still don't feel comfortable. Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you already have mine....but elina_17@yahoo.com is the one that is tied to my blog. Not my work email, which is the one you have.

The Terry's said...

savieterry@hotmail.com

I think that is smart. How do you make it private? I think I want to change mine to private as well.

Katie and Bryson said...

Yes, I know who you are. I'm sorry that now you only know me as the crazy coupon lady :) Here's my husband and my emails --
hkatiedid at yahoo dot com
brtagr at yahoo dot com

Tigan Robinson said...

Hey Shal, I love your blog... Please count me in. tigan.robinson@gmail.com

The Stone's said...

Don't forget us! emmasmom44@hotmail.com!

The Terry's said...

Thank you! Of course we are going to the Wood family Christmas party. It's like the highlight of my year!! :)I am excited to see you too and little Ayden!

Unknown said...

Please send me an email for your blog as well. You sent me one last time when you first had a private blog so I think you have my email address. If not, let me know and I will get it to you.

Kara J said...

I think you have mine already, but it's karajaggi2@gmail.com just in case you don't.

Andi Fitz said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog either! Well I want to read yours when you go private so my email is andifitzgerald@gmail.com.

The Timothys said...

hey shal! it's shalee (hurst)! if you don't mind i would love to keep looking at your blog! :) smalls1213@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

put us on the safe list girl! ndenny9@hotmail.com and sar_bear_918@msn.com