Here are 7 weird and unknown facts about me...
1. When I was little, I performed in Luau's. I was about 6 or 7 and I hated it. I'd dress up in the little grass skirt and perform with my sister.
2. I always have to sleep on the side of the bed that's closest to the door. I think that started to just happen after I had Ayden. I needed to be close to the door in the middle of the night when he woke up, i guess.
3. I'm insanely (I mean insanely) jealous of people who have beautiful voices, I sooo wish I could sing. (Which by the way, basically all of my husbands family can sing!)
4. I can shake my eyes really fast. And not just roll them around in cirlces, i mean shake them creepily fast. The only people I've ever seen do it are myself and my little brother.
5. (this one is kind of embarassing) in high school, I got an award because I had checked more books out from the library than any other female in my grade. It was like I was getting an award for having NO social life!
6. Right now, I'm in love with vinegar! I think it's just a weird craving but I have to have it in my salad and with cucumbers almost everyday! It's really weird but when my mom was prego with me she craved the same thing...
7. I'M HAVING A GIRL!! Surprise!
*I tag anyone who thinks this one is a fun one! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment