Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Update
I just wanted to give a quick update of how things are going. I haven't really been on in a while. Not a whole ton of interesting things have happened lately. Anyway, work and school are going..... not good, not bad, just going. I hate math! Good news though, the semester is about half over, Yay! I'm starting to feel better. I'm not throwing up 6 times a day and I've stopped losing weight, which was scary to me for a while. My dr. said it was normal but still, I worry. Ayden is doing great, he talks sooo much now, I love it. We just got home from the store and he came up to me and said, "mom, i'm tired" and I said, "well do you want to lay down" and he said, "no" and walked away. I just love the random things he says now. The other day he was pushing one of his cousins and I told him to stop and he looked straight at me and said, "mom, leave me alone!" I have no idea where he learned that but I just couldn't believe it. Brent is busy busy as usual. He's trying to put the rain gutters up this week on top of tons of reports at work and a ton of homework. I don't know how he does it. I have to tell him thank you though. I was so stressed the other day because I had spent about 4 hours doing my math and was totally frustrated. I went to school and came home and he had cleaned the house and made an awesome dinner! It was so nice to not have to worry about dinner! Thanks hon! Other than that.....Oh yeah, I had a cute little experience with Ayden the other day. A long time ago I got in the habit of saying a prayer with him as soon as we were in car ready to leave in the morning. I'd tell him to fold his arms so I could say a prayer and the other day we got in the car (it was later in the afternoon so we'd already had our morning prayer) and he said, "mom, fold arms and prayer". It was so cute. I was so grateful he remembered that saying prayers was something we do. I never thought he was really listening but he was. I guess you'd be surprised of how much your kids actually do hear when they act like they're not listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
he is so cute! i love hearing him talk so much now. it's adorable. that's so cool that he is remembering to pray... good job mom for teaching him so well ;)
Hey Shal, I know I already replied to your email, but again I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. I never look forward to that part of pregnancy!
I love hearing about Ayden and the cute things he says. He is such a cute kids. Today we were singing the name song and Maliyah would suggest the names, After I did aydens she goes "that sounded like jaydens" It was interesting she noticed the similar sounds in their names.
Anyway we can't wait to see you gusy around Christmas time. And before that I can't wait to find out what you are having! I love you so much! YOur a wonderful mom and wife....keep it up!
Congratulations on your little baby!!! Two for you how exciting! It sounds like life is great, busy but great!!!
Aw, it makes being a mom so worth it when you hear stuff like that, huh? What classes are you taking, or what program are you in?
Ayden is so so cute! We miss you guys! We really do need to do something soon!
Hey! I'm glad you're feeling a little better! Ayden is so cute! That is precious about the prayer thing. What a good mommy!
Hey huN!!! I miss you so much!!!!!!! Just so you know Brendan and i are plannin on coming with the nate and sam when they come do the sprinklers so that we can chit chat with you while the boys work their butts off. I really want to catch up! Miss you and love you lots! :)
Post a Comment