So the picture right below has a funny story....well, actually it wasn't funny at that moment. I laughed about it later. So I had decorated two extra plates of cookies to take to some neighbors the next day. Well the next day was thursday and I have class thursday night so I was scrambling to get homework and other stuff done. I forgot I had left them out on the table. Well you can guess what happened. While I was doing my homework, I noticed my son being a lot more quite than normal so I went to check on him and this is what I found him doing. I was mad because I didn't have any extra cookies for the neighbors. I went in there and said, "Ayden, what are you doing?" and he said, "Yummy cat mom" his teeth and tongue were totally black. I couldn't help but laugh.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween Cookies
So the picture right below has a funny story....well, actually it wasn't funny at that moment. I laughed about it later. So I had decorated two extra plates of cookies to take to some neighbors the next day. Well the next day was thursday and I have class thursday night so I was scrambling to get homework and other stuff done. I forgot I had left them out on the table. Well you can guess what happened. While I was doing my homework, I noticed my son being a lot more quite than normal so I went to check on him and this is what I found him doing. I was mad because I didn't have any extra cookies for the neighbors. I went in there and said, "Ayden, what are you doing?" and he said, "Yummy cat mom" his teeth and tongue were totally black. I couldn't help but laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brent & Joela Craven would still like to see your cute blog!
brentjoela@gmail.com
Post a Comment