Monday, April 20, 2015

Missionary emails

My wonderful brother and his sweet girlfriend are on their missions right now. Jacob is in Houston, Texas and Starr is in Salem, Oregon. Every Monday, I receive emails from them. I love hearing their stories and testimonies. Today, Starr's email was short and sweet but filled with so much love for her mission and Heavenly Father. I was brought to tears just feeling the spirit from her email. I'm so grateful for their example and service. 

On our way to Aubrey Sanchez's baptism.

This week we came back to my old area "Friendswood" for a Baptism!! There was a young women named Aubrey who was prepared to be baptized when I was here but she couldn't cause she got in some trouble and has to get permission from the 1st Presidency! Her baptism was the Most spiritual and Amazing baptism I've ever been to!! There was soo many people that we filled the Chapel!! (: When I was here, I had the opportunity to teach her and she was soo accepting and willing! She's Awesome!!

Mahalo Yall!!! (:

-Elder Allen
 


Hey everyone. :)
I have been transferred to Monmouth, Oregon. I always thought tooele was small. Nope. Tooele is huge! Hahahha. There is not even a Walmart here! Hahah! My new companions name is sister Eggleston! She is so awesome and I love her! Not much more to say here. Hahahha. I have come to love all new people. Missions seriously are incredible. You come to see how much Heavenly Father honestly loves you and the others here on the earth that he created. What a blessing!
Sister eggleston and I are so spiritually intact with each other. It's crazy how much one of us will think of something then the other will think of it too. It's great to have unity in the companionship! Hahah. I love my mission and the people here in Oregon and I cannot wait to spend the next 15 months doing exactly this. :):):):):)
Heavenly Father loves you! If you are ever doubting, ask him. He will
tell you and not hold back and feeling that he has. Listen to him and
look for him, he is here!
I love you all and hope your week is fantastic! :)

-sister summers. :)

Oh yeah, I'm going to the temple tomorrow, YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Love that place! :)

No comments: