Monday, May 28, 2012

Haircuts and Walk-A-Thons



So this handsome little devil got his first haircut a few weeks ago. I basically buzzed the top but I wanted to get some before and after pictures.

Before.
He had a pretty sweet mo hawk going on but I felt like it was getting a tad too long and uneven.

After!

Not too drastic but still something I want to remember. I saved his hair in a little bag and put it with Ayden's bag of hair from his first haircut. (I feel like that makes me sound like a creep...hahaha....but I don't care.)

During May, Ayden (,Allen and I) participated in his school's Walk-A-Thon. His school is trying to raise money for their library. People made pledges and paid children a certain amount for every lap they ran/walked. It was so fun. One of my good friends son goes to Ayden's school so Allen and I had a walking partner while the boys ran with their friends.

Getting their stretch on!

Ayden with two of his friends from class.
 

The goodies he earned!

He completed 8 laps!! Allen and I only did 5 (I think). Ayden was awesome!


One thing I love about Allen right now are his eyes! DO NOT challenge him to a staring contest because you will LOSE!!! He is so observant. This boy doesn't miss a thing! 

No comments: