Monday, April 30, 2012

Over-Nighter in Idaho

Last weekend we went on a spur of the moment trip up to Idaho. A few years ago, Brent and I went up to Downata Hot Springs. See HERE. We loved it and decided to come back one day with our kids.

 
We went up to their little restaurant and had pizza. The kids couldn't wait to swim! After eating, we went back to our cabin and got our swim suits on. We didn't get any pictures of us in the pool.   
 
 
 
After swimming, we went back to our cabin, got dressed and had a little camp fire. I could tell the kids were tired so they didn't last long outside. I took them in and let them have a movie night. Brent and I stayed outside and had a little date with s'mores :-) 
 

The next day, we let the kiddos run around while we cleaned up. 
 

It was a small cabin but luckily we had a little couch/futon for the kids to sleep on.

We had a blast. It was such a fun, spur of the moment trip we all needed!

No comments: