Thursday, February 16, 2012

January 2012

January flew by for us. I didn't take a lot of pictures either. Now that Allen is awake more often, I find myself finally in the "adjusting to 3" phase. Before, he just slept and ate. Now he's awake and requires a bit more attention. Juggling things have been quite a challenge. Here is a quick update of January.
Olivia start potty training. She started out GREAT but now we're having some regression. It totally sucks. We're going to dedicate this whole next weekend to getting her back on track.
Allen is doing fabulous! He's SO smiley and happy. He's a great baby. He's eating and sleeping like a champ! At his 2 month checkup, he weighed about 12.5 lbs. I'm pretty sure his eyes will be blue (Ayden and Luv have brown). And he's got lighter hair than the other two. He's our little "wild card"!
Ayden is still doing awesome in school. He's still such a sweet, sensitive boy and my biggest helper. Lately he's been asking me questions and my mouth will just drop because I have no idea how to respond. He asked me the other day,
"Mom, why does Heavely Father create tornadoes. Is it because he's mad at us?" and
"Mom, how poisonus is a tarantula?" and
"When it's night time, where do the clouds go?"
 


 

No comments: