Sorry I'm such a huge slacker. I had this post mostly ready but never finished.....Anyway,
On January 1st, Brent blessed Allen.
On January 1st, Brent blessed Allen.
We had the blessing at Brents parents again. We had Luvs there too. See HERE. It was very casual and WONDERFUL! The blessing Brent gave was beautiful. The spirit was very strong. It was a sweet moment.
Allen was blessed to have the courage to choose the right and that he would have a tender love for his mother. He was also blessed to have many trials but also many blessings through those trials. I wish I could remember more. It was such an incredible blessing.
We also blessed Allen in Brents baby blessing outfit! I didn't feel like buying a tux this time. I wanted something simple, comfortable and warm. Brents mom and sister said they found Brents blessing outfit and when I saw it, I honestly didn't think it was very cute at all. I took it home but kept searching. One night while Brent and I were at the Gateway, we stopped in Baby Gap and found a cute beige sweater for Allen. We planned on having him wear it with some navy pants.
The day before Allens blessing, I was re-packing my other kids blessings outfits and was about to put Brents in with them when I decided to throw it on Allen just to see what it looked like on. AND BOY am I glad I did! I fell in love with it. It was exactly what I wanted. It was warm, simple and super comfy. It looked totally different on him than it did on the hanger.

Allen and his cousin Ellie. They are about 1 1/2 months apart.
I'm so grateful Brent was able to give Allen a beautiful blessing and that we were able to share that day with friends and family we love so much.






No comments:
Post a Comment