I've been wanting to post this for a while but haven't had time. I've told a few people this story already because it's purely awesome! So a few days after we brought Allen home, I was sitting on the couch nursing. My little Ayden is a super curious kid so of course he asks me what I'm doing. I've been dreading this moment because I didn't know how my 5 year old would react to the whole concept of nursing. I was afraid it would freak him out. Luckily, I have a smart husband who told me not to hide it and to teach Ayden exactly what I'm doing. So I explained to Ayden that Heavenly Father created mommys bodies in a very special way and we could feed our babies special milk while they're young. He thought (to my surprise) that it was AWESOME!
Anyway, I told Ayden that Allen could get my special milk out of both you-know-whats....He suddenly got this super excited look on his face, pointed to the boob Allen wasn't nursing on and said,
"Does that one have Chocolate or Strawberry milk?!"
Brent and I got a good laugh out of that! I love my sweet Ayden. He's always making us laugh and keeping us on our toes. However, I do think it would be cool if breast milk came in different flavors. How lucky would our babies be!
No comments:
Post a Comment