*This post was started before Christmas. I'll post another December post soon.
So my little man is officially one month old. He's such a good baby. He's very predictable. Eats, sleeps and poops around the clock. When he's awake, he's so content. He just looks around and is just super chill! I love it! Ayden and Luv are still adjusting but handling everything amazingly. Ayden is a very sensitive boy by nature but lately he's been VERY overly sensitive. Brent and I have had to make sure we're setting aside time JUST for Ayden so he feels like we still love him. And Olivia is a little more rambunctious than normal so she's required more patience. We've tried to watch these two closely to make sure they continue to adjust okay and get the time and attention they need now that we have a newborn in the house. Luckily Allen is a good baby so I can put him down and take care of the other kids if I need to.
Ayden and Luv are still loving Allen.
So my little man is officially one month old. He's such a good baby. He's very predictable. Eats, sleeps and poops around the clock. When he's awake, he's so content. He just looks around and is just super chill! I love it! Ayden and Luv are still adjusting but handling everything amazingly. Ayden is a very sensitive boy by nature but lately he's been VERY overly sensitive. Brent and I have had to make sure we're setting aside time JUST for Ayden so he feels like we still love him. And Olivia is a little more rambunctious than normal so she's required more patience. We've tried to watch these two closely to make sure they continue to adjust okay and get the time and attention they need now that we have a newborn in the house. Luckily Allen is a good baby so I can put him down and take care of the other kids if I need to.
Ayden and Luv are still loving Allen.
I think this was Allens second time being bathed. None of my kids were fans of being bathed the first few times. He loves it now.
Ayden is such a great helper. I'm so grateful for that sweet boy.
Got one of these! Best part, it was FREE!!! Check out my craft blog for more details.
One day after we dropped Ayden off at school, Little Miss wanted to play in the snow.
I love her so much. Even though she pushes me to my limits, I WOULDN'T change a single thing about her.
No comments:
Post a Comment