Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October Roundup

I've been meaning to get this post up a while ago but I've been slacking. Here is October in picture form :-)

General Conference seems like a million years ago. It was so wonderful. I love Conference! We stayed home and just hung around the house. We also had our usual conference breakfast of donuts and fruit with dip.

My cute kiddos watching conference.

This year, I made the kids their own Conference Activity Book to keep them entertained. 

They really enjoyed them.

FAST FORWARD TO THE END OF THE MONTH.....

The kids had a blast decorating Halloween cookies at Grandma Allens house one night. My kids LOVE going over there! They have two fun uncles who give them constant attention and Olivia LOVES my moms dog, Bailey. (Bailey DOES NOT like her....She's a little too rough with her.)

The Friday before Halloween our ward had a Halloween Carnival, Costume Parade and Chili Cook-off! They don't mess around. The kids had a blast and Ayden even won an award for best costume! It made his night!

I went as a Pumpkin, or the baby was the Pumpkin actually. Brent went as a Pumpkin to and got a whole night of not having to suck in his gut....hahaha. He was cute!

We had our annual Packer Halloween Party at Grandma and Grandpa Packers. And I must say, with Renee being so busy with school and being the Stake Relief Society President, she's super busy. Steve planned and prepared the whole party. I think he did an incredible job! Way to go, Steve! My kids had a blast.

We decorated Halloween cookies...
(She's so darn cute!)

Played the donuts on the string game...

And went trick-or-treating. My kids had so much fun. Spending Halloween with cousins makes it ten times better!
I think Olivia really had fun this year. She felt like such a big girl trick-or-treating with all the big kids.

Until next year
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments: