Thursday, July 28, 2011

July Update: Brent

Oh, what can I say about Brent. He's the hardest working person I've ever met! I'm so grateful for all he's done this month. On top of being super duper busy at work, he's been getting the outside of the house ready so we can put the house up for sale finally...

Brent has a very good friend at work who is being relocated to the Philippines next month so he and a bunch of work buddies planned a weekend trip to Zions and Lake Powell. They were gone for about 4 days. They hiked through the Narrows and rented a boat at Lake Powell.Brent and his buddies went hiking through these canyons. They're called Narrows. If you look at the picture above, you'll see why. He said they hiked through a stream the whole time. He said it was his favorite part of the trip. He took more video than pictures so I don't have any pictures of him. This place looks incredible!! We're definitely planning a family trip there when the kids are bigger!

He (and a few wonderful, helpful friends) finally tackled our biggest challenge! They re cemented the driveway!! It looks amazing!! We knew if we wanted to sell the house, we'd need to fix the driveway. One big spot didn't even have cement, it was just gravel. Our friend, who's a Realtor told us we'd probably need to fix it because of home inspection requirements. The gravel spot might be considered a "trip hazard".


Brent is just wonderful! I love this guys so much and I'm so grateful to have him in my life!

1 comment:

Tigan Robinson said...

It looks like you guys are doing great. Your kids are adorable and I hope you guys can sell your house quick so you can move on to your next adventure!