Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feeling So Torn....

Lately I've been feeling so torn about us trying to move. I know for sure we've got to move. We've completely grown out of this house and need a bigger one. When we bought it, Brent and I were both going to school and working. It was cheap, close to school and perfect for our family at the time. Ayden was just barely 2 years. Now that almost 3 and a half years have gone by and baby #3 is on the way, we've found that it's not so perfect anymore. Also, since we bought it, Brent has obtained his degree and his salary has just about doubled so we can afford something bigger.

It's time. We (Brent and I) both have prayed about it and we know it's time. I remember shortly after moving in and meeting our ward thinking, it's going to be hard to move. Our ward and neighborhood is amazing!! Seriously! We don't just have ward members that are our friends because we live so close. A lot of them have become our very, very close friends. We play games or go walking as families on Sunday night, we have craft (or movie, pedicure, book party) nights with a bunch of girls every Tuesday night, we go camping together. We have dinner and go out on double dates. I have come to love so many families in my ward. I really am having a hard time imagining not seeing them everyday...

I really don't know what to do. I feel like the chances of us finding a home in our ward boundaries that fit our needs/wants will be really hard to find.....I'm still praying for a miracle.

I just keep telling myself to have faith. Who knows, our house could be on the market for years and by the time it actually sells I'll be ready to go. I just feel so torn right now :(


1 comment:

The Timothys said...

hey stranger!! i know how you feel!!! we are in the same situation!! except for we have to move because my hubby's work is at LEAST an hour away and we need to see him more so we are moving also! where are you guys looking? how many bedrooms are you looking for? we have a rambler 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 year old home that we are trying to sell. what's your price range if you don't mind me asking! we are down in west layton and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our neighbors and neighborhood! so sad to think about moving. :(