Monday, June 20, 2011

June 2011

June has been so much fun! We are loving the beautiful weather and break from school! Our summer has already been pretty packed. Here's a quick update.

The first weekend in June, we went up to Penrose, Ut for a little vacation with all of Brents family. All his siblings that live out of state came down (except Austin, he's on a mission) for his youngest sisters high school graduation. It was so much fun to be away and just hang out.

I can't even believe how fast Ayden is growing up. He's becoming so independent. One day I made myself a toasted peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ayden wanted one to so he decided to make one by himself from start to finish. He pulled all the supplies out, toasted the bread, put the pb and honey on and cut his sandwich all by himself. I was so proud!! He's so cute!





"Don't Forget Me!!"
So while Ayden is doing all these "big boy" things.....What do you think Liv is doing? Getting into trouble, of course!! One day, I was busy cleaning our office and my niece came in to tell me Olivia was all dirty. I just assumed she needed her diaper changed so I grabbed her stuff and went into my room. This is what I found!! She had gotten into my scrapbook ink, thought it was make up and rubbed it all over her face!! I should have been upset but I couldn't stop laughing! She cracks me up!


Superhero Buddies!!
One Sunday after church, we came home and (like always) Ayden throws on a superhero costume. Usually Olivia doesn't pay too much attention but this particular day, she wanted to do everything her brother was doing. She grabbed this costume and wanted me to help her put it on. These two had a blast being superheroes together. They climbed all over their beds "fighting" the bad guys. It was too cute. Pretty soon they got bored so they decided........

Let's put Luv in a basket and fill it with clothes and toys.....

Which Ayden was so proud of......But that looked like too much fun so......

Ayden grabbed a basket and fashioned himself a little sitting area! They have the craziest imaginations. It wasn't fun cleaning up after but I'm glad they had so much fun together!


Last and least important....the belly. I didn't want to record my belly (I didn't with my last two either) but you realize afterward, you wish you would have! But I really didn't want to this time especially because I feel and look SOOOO much bigger with this little guy than I did with Olivia. I'm 17 weeks. I feel huge but my Dr says I've gained the normal amount of weight. I'm carrying a little bit more outward because the placenta is in front instead of the back like it usually is. It'll hopefully move when the baby gets bigger, we'll see. I've always heard, you get bigger/show sooner with each one... I try not to let it bother me. As long as I have a strong and healthy little guy growing in there, I'm happy and very excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your belly is SO CUTE!!! I can't wait until I actually look pregnant rather than like I need to loose weight.

We need to get together soon!