Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A 5 Year Olds Mind...

My little Ayden says the funniest things. I keep writing them down so I can record them on here. Here are a few things I've heard him say...

"Mom, it's so hot outside, I feel like we're tiny people in a giant microwave!"

"Mom, for our next car, I really want a green taxi!"

"Mom, is your belly gonna get so big, you won't be able to fit in the house?"

*Background story* If you've ever seen Kung Fu Panda, Po gets hit in the crotch and says "oohh my tenders.."
So we're at Wal-Mart and Ayden is hanging on the front of the cart while Olivia is laying on her belly under the cart on the little rack (I know I'm a great mom...). Liv is trying to crawl out from under the bottom while Ayden is trying to direct her where to go and says...

"Luv, crawl up here. Come out under my tenders!"

I love talking with that kid! He cracks me up. I wish I could think of the other ones. I'll probably just edit this post later when I remember so check back later :-)

1 comment:

The Terry's said...

HAHA! I love the little things kids say. They seriously can make my day even when I am in the worst mood. PS Congrats on baby #3 and getting ready to get a new house! That is exciting!!!