So my kitchen re-do is coming along. I just have a few more things to do. I still need to paint the table and chairs black. I've had all the supplies, I'm just waiting for a sunny day to take them out and get started. I also need one more plate in the top right corner of the collection. I went to buy all the plate hangers and there was only 7. So far I'm loving it! It's all coming together. What do you think?
After
Before
After
Before
I love the curtains!! I was originally wanting damask fabric but I couldn't find exactly what I had in mind and when I saw this, I fell in love. It matches the vinyl tree on my shelf.
I love this! I bought black and white plates from the dollar store and just put vinyl on each one, except the square one, that's from Target. I still need to get one more up there and put some vinyl on the rectangular one.
1 comment:
I LOVE your kitchen! The curtains are fabulous! I need to know where you got your vinyl tree! I think you should put a "P" on the middle plate to personalize. I love the color of the walls and the green curtains! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can't wait to see it with the table black! Oh, and I also LOVE that the shelf decor is so simple! I need to work on simplifying my decorations a bit!
Post a Comment