Friday, September 24, 2010

Our Anniversary Trip

Our Anniversary was pretty awesome!!! Brent's work offered him a 2 night stay at a condo and they had a bunch of options. We chose Wolf Creek because it was the closest and we just wanted a quiet weekend to just relax, watch movies and play games. And that's just what we did. We brought up all our games and a bunch of movies. We also brought up some food so we wouldn't be runny to get fast food or anything. However, Brent also got a gift card to this Texas BBQ restaurant out there so we went there Monday night. It was a great relaxing vaca with the hubby. The only thing that sucked was I must have gotten sick up there because Monday night I was really nauseous and had the stomach flu the rest of the week. Oh well.
Our Living Room

Kitchen

Playing games. I'm super excited...can you tell?
Brents awesome domino maze

We played racket ball up there in their Rec room. First time I've ever played and it's super fun. It's brents favorite game so I think he liked finally having a wife who wasn't so busy to play with him.
Happy 5!! And he's still just as good lookin' as he was the day we first met!!

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

brent and I used to love playing racket ball together. I'm horrible at it, but I love it!