Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ayden's Recital

The end of May, Ayden performed in his choir. Brent's mom teaches singing classes for young children. Ayden has been going all year and practicing for this night. She teaches 3 different classes and she picked Ayden to sing the solo for his class. I can't even tell you how proud I was. I was definitely holding back tears as my little 4 year had no fear and sang 4 or 5 different songs and a solo for an entire audience. I'm so proud of how brave he is. He's fearless and I love that about him. I didn't record his recital (my camera died right before he sang) but Brent's parents did record it so as soon as I get it, I'll post it.
Ayden, singing with his class. He held so still and kept his hands at his sides. It was incredible. He never holds still.



This was his solo. He sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" and it was beautiful!
My little baby boy is all grown up!


No comments: