4 Yrs OldI would feel really bad if I didn't take a second and talk about my little guy on his birthday. I am so grateful to be Ayden's mom. I really don't know what I did to be so lucky. He's such a blessing in my life. He helps me learn and grow everyday. He is such a light in my life. He is always happy and cheerful. Brent and Ayden were meant to be part of my family. I need to be around people who are always happy. They are contagious.
Ayden is a great brother. Liv likes to annoy and pester him a lot and he takes it with stride. He never hits her or yells at her when she's bugging him. She is lucky to have such a laid back older brother.
Ayden is an amazing son. He has been very easy to raise. I can't take a lot of credit because he just came out naturally happy and sweet. I love him so much and really couldn't imagine my life without him. I'm so excited to see him grow up and watch him go through life. He's such a strong kid.
1 comment:
I love that Ayden boy! And I really love his momma! Let's play soon!
Post a Comment