A couple weeks ago, Brent was playing the video of when we went through the temple. Most of our blog readers know that Ayden went through with us when he was about 5 1/2 months old. So anyway, we were showing him the video and he started saying "I miss the temple" and "I want to go to the Temple". It was such a sweet, honest request, it literally made Brent and I cry. We could feel the spirit with his sweet little words and knew he remembered going through when he was a baby. So we decided we really wanted to take him before the end of the year. We went the Sunday after Christmas, just as a family and it was WONDERFUL! I love having family activities like this because, 1- I love my family and 2- I love activities that remind me how lucky I am to have a family.
We came straight from Brents cousins homecoming so we still had our Sunday clothes on. Once we found a parking spot in SLC we changed in the car. Now, my car is tiny so this was truly an achievement to get the kids and myself undressed and dressed into warm clothes. We were just laughing at how hard it was. Needless to say, we got them dressed and had a wonderful time! We weren't there long but it was such a wonderful night! I have such a sweet little family and I was so grateful to go to the temple with them.
He was so excited to see the Temple

3 comments:
cute pictures! ayden is so sweet and olivia looks so cute.
Oh my goodness, I love Brent's beanie, I mean, Ayden's. haha, too funny!
Shal - I love the picture of Olivia at the temple. I showed it to Cam and he loved it to. I can't wait to have her little friend to play with!
Post a Comment