Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hot, hot, hot.....savings, that is!


Back in November I decided to start the Grocery Smarts program. For those who don't know, go here. It's basically a website that helps you gather all the right coupons from online and in the Sunday paper for the sales going on that particular week. During the holidays, I was so busy, I didn't have time to do it but now that all the craziness has past, I can start back up again. I want to document my savings. Also, I get soooo giddy when I see what I've gotten and for the price I got it at!!
Anyway, here's the break down.

YoPlait Fiber One Yogurt 4 Pack -----$0.50 each
YoPlait YoPlus Yogurt 4 Pack----$0.50 each
Toaster Strudel---$1.00 each
Pantene Pro-v Shampoo & Conditioner-----$1.50 each
Frozen OJ (not pictured because I didn't use a coupon but on sale)----$0.89 each

Making my total bill $14.67

Originally should have been $30.77

Using coupons, I saved $16.10!!!!!

hmmm, now what should I do with my extra 16 bucks!! :) Happy day!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow!!! That is absolutely a wonderful. Where did you take advantage of the good deals? Thanks for letting me check it out!!!! Get ready, this can be addicting :) I can't wait for Winco...