It’s International Delurking Week, that time of year where bloggers ’round the world ask their readers — new and faithful — to delurk and leave a comment!
Whether you’re a first-time reader, first-time commenter or long-time subscriber, please let me hear from you! As an incentive, if you also have a blog and you link your name to it, I promise to leave a return comment on your site!
Whether you’re a first-time reader, first-time commenter or long-time subscriber, please let me hear from you! As an incentive, if you also have a blog and you link your name to it, I promise to leave a return comment on your site!
5 comments:
I love it, and I love your blog too. I found this on one of my crafting sites and thought it was so funny. Thanks for leaving a comment though your so sweet.
i love your blog! Your little girl is a doll and your little boy.. such a hoot! :) I love your stories! :)
Mak was so excited about it, that she already got it done. She loves the new YW books and the holder too. Thanks for the heads up.
Haha, I can't believe they actually have a week dedicated to delurking those lurkers lol. Love it! You know I'm a faithful subscriber! You're family is so cute :D
delurking? i've never heard it put like that before. ha ha
Post a Comment