This Thanksgiving season got me thinking about what I was truly grateful for...
I don't think I've ever posted this video before. I love it, it's my favorite video in the world. This is of the day Brent and I went through the temple. It was in September 06' in the Mount Timpanogos Temple, Ayden was about 5 1/2 months old. It really was one of the most amazing days of my life. I can't watch it without crying. I thought I'd share.
4 comments:
Oh Shal...that is such an awesome video! It brought tears to my eyes as I'm sitting here at work! Thanks for sharing!
So neat, Mount Timponogos is great isn't it? That is really such a sweet video, what a cute family.
What a sweet video! That will be such a great keepsake for your family! Love you guys! Hope we get to see you soon!
Shal, it's been so long since I've seen that. I cried the whole thing. I am so glad that we were able to be there for that event. I'm so grateful to know you and be related to you! Watching it though made me miss all of you so much. I love where I am, I know we are where we are supposed to be, but it's so hard being so far away sometimes. I love you guys so so SO much and I love your children. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weekS!
Post a Comment