I can't believe Olivia is 3 months old! It's gone by fast. She's growing so much and is smiling ALL the time. She is also such a chatter box! She talks to Brent most and it's so adorable. I love having her around. She is still pretty high maintenance and I say that because Ayden didn't mind lying in his bouncer or on the floor. He'd just look around and be content. Olivia is very different. She loves to be held and she likes a lot of attention! She's got the most beautiful smile. My favorite part about Olivia is when we she wakes up in the morning, she'll look up at me and smile the most beautiful/excited smile ever. It's precious.




3 comments:
omg i absolutely love the smile on her adorable face...this is gonna sound weird but i can dig up a photo of me and three months and i swear me and olivia look EXACTLY the same! looking at her at three months reminds her of me as a three month old! how crazy is that!?!? i will have to show you one day and you will see what im talking about.
OH Shal, she is getting so dang cute and those smiles are just contaigous! I cant' wait to see her and hold her again. I love you guys!
Wowsers. She's so big now. Stop the growing! :) Good idea with the bear, by the way
Post a Comment