Olivia is now 5 weeks old and is such a SWEET PEA!! I love having a little girl (and I love having a little baby around again). She is starting to smile while she's awake and I'm loving it. I'll be feeding her and look down and she has this huge smile on her face.
Mother's day was great. I got a yummy breakfast and lots of hugs and kisses. Brent also got me a really nice camera for Mother's Day. I've been wanting one for a while and so he got me one. It's a Fujifilm Finepix S8100. I like it because it's a lot more user friendly than the bigger, more expensive professional camera's. And since I'm not looking to become a photographer, it's perfect. I've had a lot of fun playing around with it.

POTTY TRAINING SUCKS!!! If there is one thing they don't tell you when you become a mother, it is how horrible potty training is. We've been potty traing Ayden for a week now and we've tried almost everything; stickers, treats, new underwear, bribes, positive reinforcement, pull-ups, etc... and he still isn't intersted. He did pee in the toilet once though, but it was after he had just barely pooped all over the tile. I'm REALLY trying to be positive and patient because I know that that is the key to their success but COME ON, how many times do I have to clean up his mess before he starts to understand. He is the most stubborn child I've ever known and I know that's why he wont potty train. I've been persistant and I wont give up. Hopefully I'll have a little more success in the next few weeks. I feel bad because I know it's something totally new to him and I have to help him learn, which I am but it's just a frustrating thing to teach.
And lastly, we're still working on the yard. We have to level one or two more times before we have it sprayed. By now, Brent is just so tired of working on it, he just wants it to be done. Hopefully we can just get it done and not have to worry about it anymore.
2 comments:
I think you should have put a picture of the poop on the tile and autumen (cant spell) ha ha that would have been great
We are having the same problems with Analysse and potty training. She is just absolutely not interested. I've been told to just wait until they are ready and until it is their idea to go on the potty. So we've backed off the potty training for now. We ask her every now and then if she wants to go and if she says No, we just leave it alone. I was told when they're ready they'll potty train themselves. But then at the same time I'm afraid the way she's going, she'll be 5 and still not potty trained because she doesn't want to. I feel your frustrations. My nephew who is the same age as Analysse asked his mom when he was about 2 if he could go pee pee in the potty and of course she said yes and he's been potty trained ever since! Not us though. Not so lucky. Good Luck!
Post a Comment