Monday, May 25, 2009

Moments When You Shouldn't Laugh at your Child

You probably should NOT laugh at your child when:
  • He is naked from the waste down, runs and stands in front of his baby sister (who is in her bouncer) and then says "I'm gonna pee on baby sister".
  • You pause his movie and go to get his pajama's when he comes in the room holding his dads air soft gun (he's furious, by the way) and says, "Put my veggie tales back on!"
  • He gets mad when he can't jump over his one month old sister who is lying on the floor. He thought it would be fun to play leap frog with a 10 lb baby.
  • He toilet papers his entire room and the front room and then comes in the office to show off the new telescope he just made (the cardboard tube the toilet paper was wrapped around).
  • He's just peed his pants outside so you take them off and throw them in the laundry room, go back out to get him and he's running around the car so you can't catch him (butt naked and laughing, by the way) and the next door neighbors are watching and laughing hysterically.
I advise you to NOT laugh at your child when above takes place. However, ALL of them have happened to me in the past few weeks and I have laughed my butt off. Ayden is the craziest, funniest kid I've ever met. He says and does the funniest things. True, I shouldn't encourage him by laughing but sometimes you just can't help it. He amazes me with the things that come out of his mouth. For instance, the other day he kept calling me a SPIDER MONKEY!! I have no idea where he learned that word. He just kept saying, "You a spider monkey, momma." Ayden makes life more fun, more frustrating, and exhausting.

2 comments:

The Terry's said...

HAHA! That is s funny. what a silly boy! It really is SO hard not to laugh when they do those RANDOM things. You're just like, "How in the world did they think of doing that???" How is the potty training going by the way?

Anonymous said...

This is funny! I love the things he said to you. My favorite is the airsoft gun one.....Oh, that made me laugh outloud!