So the funniest thing happened to me yesterday. I haven't worked in about 2 weeks due to car issues and yesterday was my first day back. It was so nice to be there and just be out of the house. I could tell Ayden missed the daycare to. He kept following all his friends around. Anyway, while I was working this little kid named Gavin (he comes in all the time, he's about 4) came up to me and said"What's under your shirt?"
I said, "I have a baby in my belly"
He said, "What kind?"
I said "it's a little girl"
he just looked at me funny so I said
"do you have any little brothers or sisters?"
He said "no"
I said "well I have a little baby in my belly and she'll be here soon. Have you ever seen your mom with a baby in her belly?"
He looked straight at me and said,
"NO, MY MOM DOESN'T EAT BABIES!!"
I had to just walk away and laugh. This poor little kid thinks I ate a baby! When his parents came to pick him up, I told them what he said and they thought it was hilarious. Apparently, Gavin is the youngest child so he's never seen his mom pregnant. It was too funny. I hope he doesn't think I'm a monster who eats babies or something.
7 comments:
haha, that made me laugh so hard. maddie thought it was pretty funny too.
hey, sorry i didn't call you back on friday. we were gone all weekend long. so if you still need my help, then give me a call.
also, if you have more spots available... nate wants you to add his email address to your list so that he can get an email when you post.
hope you're doing well. love ya
hahaha! Kids make me laugh. How is everything going with your pregnancy? Are you feeling good still?
how funny, kids say the greatest things! We miss you guys, we need to get up there and see everyone again soon. How are you feeling? Well we hope to see you soon!
Layton Utah 1900 hours, the eve of a new adventure. From this western city and undisclosed number of teams will embark in a race around Layton, for a chance at a cash price.
Please meet at Tigan's parents house at 7:00PM for instructions. If you don't want to participate in the race come anyway... we have guitar hero! LOL
Team Entry Fee: $15
The $15 dollar entry fee will be entered into the pot for the winning teams cash prize.
Please RSVP
I would love it if you and your family would come!
hahaha! This is great!!! I love it!
That is the funniest ever! You're too cute, Shal!
HAHAHAH kids say the darndest things! this is cute! i love you shal!!!!
Post a Comment